• A pot (4” tall, 6 1/3” in diameter)
• All purpose flour (1 ½ pound)
• Warm water (2 ½ cups)
• Olive oil (Four tablespoons)
• Salt (1 ½ teaspoons)
• Sugar (Three teaspoons)
• Dry yeast (Half oz)
• Pizza sauce (1 ½ sauce)
• Grated cheese (14 oz)
• Pepperoni (14 oz)
• Fresh and mixed greens
Directions for Preparation
1. First of all take a small bowl and mix sugar and yeast in it. Now add some warn water and stir them.
2. Take a bigger bowl and mix salt and flour in it. Now add some olive oil and yeast mixture in it and stir till mixed properly.
3. Press the dough over a surface sprinkled with flour for next 10 minutes till becomes elastic and smooth enough.
4. Transfer the dough into a bowl and cover the bowl with the help of a plastic wrap and leave it there for next 1-2 hours, till it becomes double in size.
5. Once it has doubled in size, press the dough and put it over a surface dusted with flour and punch it for next few minutes till the trapped air escapes from it.
6. Now divide the dough into 8 balls of equal size.
7. Now take 6 balls and roll them into 1/5” thick layers. Cut them each into 6 rounds 6 1/3” in diameter.
8. Allow them to rise in the baking tin for next 10 to 15 minutes.
9. Bake them in an oven (200c) for next 15 minutes and allow them to cool down.
10. Take a baking paper and line it over sides & bottom of pot.
11. Now take the remaining dough out and turn them into 1/5” thick layers. Cover the pot’s side, and leave the bottom.
12. On the pot’s bottom put one layer of pre-baked dough, and add some pepperoni, tomato sauce & cheese.
13. Now one by one put other layers of dough.
14. Remove extra dough from the edges and fill the cracks with dough.
15. Pre-heat an oven at 200c and bake it for next 25 minutes.
16. Once baked, remove it from oven, and allow it to cool down for next 5 minutes.
17. Sprinkle some fresh mix of greens.