What you will need:
3 ripe bananas
1/2 cup of brown sugar
2 cups of self raising flour
75grams of melted butter
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 teaspoon of bi carb soda
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
How to make Banana Muffins:
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees and grease a 12 cup muffin tray.
2. Combine self raising flour, brown sugar, bi carb soda and vanilla essence in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl combine the eggs, butter, milk and vanilla esence and whisk together.
4. Mash the bananas well and add to the wet ingredients and mix.
5. Poor the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stirl until just combined.
6. Spoon into muffin tray and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked.
7. Allow to cool and enjoy!