What you need:
1 box Betty Crocker Hershey's S'mores Premium Cupcake Mix
1 Pack of Betty Crocker Hershey's S'mores Frosting
How to make:
1. Preheat your oven to 180 C.
2. Now all you need to do is follow the instructions on the packaging to prepare the graham cracker crust.
3. When prepared press it into the bottom of a nine-inch glass pie pan.
4. To prepare the cake mix follow the instructions on the packaging.
5. Pour half of the mixture on the crackers crust and then swirl a pack of marshmallow cream over the centre and finally top this off with the rest of the cake batter.
6. Bake for 30 minutes and then let the pie cool.
7. Now spread the frosting over the pie and garnish with Hershey’s chocolates and marshmallows.