Bacon wrapped sweet potato fries
• Medium sized four sweet potatoes (Cut into finger sizes)
• Bacon (230grams)
Directions for Preparation
1. Heat the oven at 210c degrees and then line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Now cut each bacon into half (lengthwise and width-wise so that six strips can be cut from one piece).
3. Take matchstick sweet potato and wrap the strip of bacon to it. Now place them on the baking sheet and follow the same process with all the bacon
4. Bake them for next 25 minutes till the sweet potato becomes soft enough. Now turn your microwave to broil and allow the tops to become crispy enough for next couple of minutes. However, be careful while doing so or else you will burn them.
5. Your bacon wrapped sweet potato fries are ready now and can be served immediately.