Baileys chocolate ice cream pie
What you will need:
For the Crust:
15-20 Oreos cookies
1/4th of a cup of melted butte
For the Filling:
1/4th of a cup of milk
A Pack of cream cheese
Half a cup of sugar
Half a cup of cocoa
3-4 tablespoons of Baileys
How to make:
1. Using a food possessor crush the cookies into fine crumbs and then mix with melted butter.
2. Press this min to the bottom of a greased pie pan and place in the freezer for an hour.
3. Now mix the milk, cream cheese, and sugar together with an electric beater until the mixture is of a smooth consistency.
4. Add in the cocoa and Baileys to this mixture and mix well.
5. Now gently fold in the whipped cream using a spatula.
6. Pour in half of this mixture in to the pie crust then top with a layer of marshmallow.
7. Finely cover the marshmallows with the remaining cheesecake mixture.
8. Freeze this pie over night and then serve.