What you need:
Two cups of Oreo crumbs
1/4th of a cup pf butter
Two tablespoons of sprinkles
Three packs of cream cheese
Half a cup of sugar
A tablespoon of vanilla
Half a cup of strawberry Nesquik powder mix
A tablespoon of milk
Sprinkles for topping
How to make:
1. In a bowl mix the Oreo crumbs, melted butter and sprinkles.
2. Press this mixture into the bottom of a spring form pan and make sure to press it halfway up on the sides.
3. Set in refrigerator to firm for about an hour.
4. Now mix the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, strawberry Nesquik mix and milk together in a large bowl until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
5. Gently stir in the whipped cream using a spatula.
6. Pour this cream cheese filling into the crust and smooth the top using a spatula.
7. Refrigerate for about 5 hours until set.
8. Now remove your cheesecake from the spring form pan and decorate with additional whipped cream and sprinkles.