Banana Split Brownie Pie
For the Crust:
Two cups of crushed waffle cones
Six tablespoons of melted butter
For the Pie:
1 brownie mix
1/4th of a cup of oil
Two tablespoons of water
One tablespoon of instant coffee
For the Cheesecake:
30 millilitres of cream cheese
1/4th of a cup of sugar
One teaspoon of vanilla extract
A smashed banana
Two tablespoons of flour
For the Topping:
One container of strawberries
1/4th of a cup of hot fudge ice cream topping
How to make:
1. Combine the crushed waffle cones with the melted butter and press in to a nine inch pan.
2. In a large bowl combine the brownie ingredients and mix well and spoon in to the crust and then bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
3. Now beat the cream, sugar, vanilla, flour and egg until creamy and then stir in the banana.
4. Spread this mixture on top of the baked brownie and then bake for another 20 minutes.
5. Cool for 30 minutes after baking.
6. Refrigerate till it’s time to serve.
7. Before serving place halved strawberries on top of the pie along with some hot fudge topping.