Banana split cheesecake treats
What you will need to make them:
4 cold crescent rolls
A pack of cream cheese
A ripe banana
Two Tablespoons of sugar
Two teaspoons of flour
Half a cup of strawberry preserves
1/4th of a cup of chocolate chips
A teaspoon of shortening
How to make:
1. Using an electric beater mix together the cream cheese, sugar, mashed the banana and flour until well incorporated and place in the fridge.
2. Now take your crescent rolls pack and you will find four triangles per piece. You need to join two rectangles together in order to form a rectangle.
3. Add a large tablespoon of cheesecake batter down the centre and then add a teaspoon of preserve down the entire length of the cheesecake.
4. Now fold the sides of the crescent roll up and over the batter so that the opening is closed.
5. Bake for 12 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
6. Remove and cool for half an hour on a rack.
7. Melt chocolate chips and shortening in the microwave and stir together.
8. Spoon in to a ziplock bag and then cut the tip off in order to form a piping bag.
9. Drizzle over rolls and add sprinkles.
10. Refrigerate and then serve..