Blackberry Cosmopolitan Shots
A cup of white cranberry juice
¾ of a cup of blackberry brandy
1/8th of a cup of limeade concentrate
1/8th of a cup of water
1/4th of a cup of Cointreau
2 packs of knox gelatine
A drop of purple liquid food colouring
Lime zest for garnish
How to make blackberry cosmopolitan shots:
- Pour in your juices into a saucepan and add in the gelatine.
- Before proceeding let the gelatine soak for a minute.
- Now put this pan on a low heat and constantly stir until the gelatine is fully dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Now stir in the liquor and food colouring and mix.
- Now pout in to your desired pan and chill overnight.
- Garnish with lime zest and serve!