Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Bites
What you’ll need:
1 cup of milk
2 tablespoons of hot sauce
1 cup bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
5 chicken breast tenders
Sheet of wax paper
1/2 cup of blue cheese crumbles
How to make blue cheese stuffed chicken bites:
- Pre-heat your oven to about 350 degrees.
- In a bowl mix the hot sauce and milk.
- In another bowl combine the bread crumbs, paprika and chilli powder.
- Now take your chicken and place under a sheet of wax paper and pound flat.
- Now cut each tender into 2 – 3 inch pieces.
- Place a teaspoon of blue cheese in the middle of each piece and roll the chicken around the cheese.
- Dip these rolled chicken pieces in to the milk mixture and then in to the bread crumb mixture. (All sides of the chicken should be covered with crumbs)
- Bake these bites on a cookie sheet for about 15 minutes in the oven.