Boozy Kahlua Gelato
What you will need:
One cup of heavy cream
1/3th of a cup of sugar
1/3th of a cup of cocoa powder
One shot vodka
One shot of Irish Cream liqueur
One shot of Kahlua liqueur
Two tablespoons hot fudge sauce
One tablespoon of Betty Crocker chocolate sprinkles
How to make:
1. In a blender beat the cream till soft peaks form.
2. Add in the sugar till well integrated in to the mixture.
3. Place this mixture in the fridge.
4. Now take four tablespoons of this mixture and place in a separate bowl and store in the fridge.
5. With the remaining mixture add in the cocoa powder, vodka, Irish cream, and Kahlua and blend well till everything is combined.
6. Place in an airtight container and place in the fridge overnight.
7. Place your zoku bowls in the freezer overnight.
8. When ready to serve add the mixture to the bowls half way though and stir constantly for 10 minutes.
9. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with the fudge sauce and sprinkles.
10. Serve immediately.