Boozy Kahlua Ice Cream Shots
What you will need:
12 mini ice cream cones
1.5 cups of milk chocolate chips
Half a cup of chocolate sprinkles
Half a cup of Kahlua liqueur
1 cup of vanilla ice cream
1 cup of whipped cream
12 maraschino cherries (if desired)
How to make:
- Start off by slicing the large top from each cone and leaving behind a smaller portion of the cone. (You won’t have to do this step if you already have mini cones)
- Now melt the chocolate chips using a microwave and then spoon the melted chocolate into the centre of the cones.
- Turn the cones in order to completely coat the bottom and the insides of the cones.
- Now turn then upside down so that the excess chocolate can drizzle out.
- Using the remaining chocolate coat the rims of the cone and then dip immediately in to the chocolate sprinkles.
- Now Place these cones in the fridge in order for the chocolate to cool and harden.
- Now in a bowl you need to whisk together the ice-cream and Kahlua together.
- Pout this mixture in to the cones and top with whipped cream.
- Cover with remaining sprinkles and then garnish with cherries.