Breakfast Pancake Cupcakes
What You Need:
1 cup of flour 6 eggs
¼ cup of butter
1 cup of milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla
½ teaspoon of salt
You can also use toppings such as jams or sausages and scrambled eggs for even better taste
How to Prepare:
1. Preheat your oven to 200 C.
2. Blend the eggs, flour, milk, salt and vanilla in a blender thoroughly.
3. Blend in half of the ¼ cup butter into the previous mixture first and then add in the rest and blend again.
4. Spray the insides of 18 baking cups with baking spray and fill each of the cups with ¼ cup of the batter.
5. Bake the cups for 15 minutes till the mixture swells and gets golden.
6. Remove the cups from the oven and the let the pancake cups rest for a few minutes.Now remove the pancakes, add your desired toppings and enjoy!