Brownie Bites Topped With Ganache And Raspberries
What you will need:
A Betty Crocker supreme brownie mix
1/4th of a cup of water
1/3rd of a cup of vegetable oil
2/3rd of a cup of whipped cream
A cup of chocolate chips
How to make brownie bites topped with ganache and raspberries:
1. To start off pre-heat your oven to 175°c.
2. Lightly grease a mini muffin cup pan.
3. In a bowl stir in the brownie mix, oil, water, eggs and syrup (in the box) and blend well.
4. Now try to fill in 2/3rd of the muffin cups in the pan.
5. Let these mini brownies bake for 20 minutes and check if brownies are done with a tooth pick.
6. Cool 10 minutes before removing the mini brownies from the pan and then let them cool completely for 30 minutes.
7. In a saucepan now heat up your whipped cream over a low heat till it is just about to boil.
8. Remove from heat and stir in the chocolate chips until fully melted.
9. Let this mixture cool for 15 minutes and then top each mini brownie with 2 teaspoons full of this mixture.
10. Garnish with raspberry and serve