Bruschetta with Juicy Nectarines and Raspberries
What You Need
• 6 slices of pound cake
• 3 chopped nectarines, medium sized
• Approx. 115 grams of cream cheese
• ¾ cup of fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
• 2 teaspoons of honey
• 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream
• 1 tablespoon of thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
• Whipped cream, if desired
How to Prepare
• Combine the raspberries, nectarines and sliced mint leaves in a small bowl. Let these ingredients stand for 5 minutes.
• Combine the cream cheese and whipping cream and spread this mixture over the pound cake slices.
• Top the cakes with the nectarines and raspberries mixture and drizzle the honey over this.
• Serve with whipped cream if desired.