Chewy Coconut Treats
What You Need
• ¾ cup of all-purpose flour
• 2 ½ cups of flaked coconut
• 1 can of fat-free sweetened condensed milk (approx. 400 grams)
• 1/8 teaspoon of salt
• 1 ½ teaspoons of almond extract
How to Prepare
• Mix the coconut, flour and salt in a bowl. Now mix in the almond extract and the condensed milk until blended; the mixture will become sticky and thick.
• Lightly grease baking sheets and use a rounded spoon to place irregular balls of the mixture onto the sheets; make sure they are 3 inches apart from one another.
• Bake at 149 degrees Celsius for 18 to 22 minutes or till the treats just turn golden brown.
• Let the treats cool for 2 minutes before you remove them from the sheets and onto wire racks.
• Now serve and enjoy!