Choco-Mint Ice Cream Cake
What you will need:
A box of chocolate cake with pudding (Water, butter and eggs as directed on the box)
6 cups of mint ice cream with chocolate chips or swirl (softened)
4 drops of green food colour
2 tablespoons of caster sugar
1.5 cups of whipped cream
How to make Choco-Mint Ice Cream Cake:
1. Start off by pre-heating your oven to 350°F.
2. Take some wax paper and line 2 round cake pan after greasing them slightly.
3. Make the chocolate cake mix as directed on the back of the box and spoon in to your baking pans.
4. Bake the cakes as directed on the box. Check if the cake is baked with the help of a tooth pick and if it comes out clean that means your cake is done.
5. Let the cakes cool for 30 minutes.
6. Now line your cake pan with some tin foil and spoon in your ice cream evenly in to the pan and let it freeze for 2 hours.
7. To assemble your ice cream cake take a serving plate and place the first layer of cake with the round side down and then place your ice cream layer on top. Then place the second layer of cake on top of the ice cream layer round side up.
8. To prepare the icing take a bowl and beat your whipped cream, sugar and food colouring together on a high speed till it is nice and fluffy. Frost the sides and the top of the cake with the icing and let the cake freeze for 2 hours.
9. Keep the cake in room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.