Chocolate and vanilla swirl cheesecake
What You Will Need:
• Approx. 680 grams of softened cream cheese
• 20 Oreo® Cookies, finely crushed
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla
• 4 eggs
• 1 cup of sour cream
• Approx. 170 grams of semisweet chocolate, melted and then cooled
• 3 tablespoons of melted butter or margarine
• 1 cup of sugar
How to Prepare:
• Preheat your oven to 163 degrees Celsius.
• Mix the crushed cookies with the melted butter and press these onto the bottom of a 13×9 inch baking pan lined with foil.
• Bake for 10 minutes.
• In a large bowl, beat the sugar, vanilla and cream cheese with a mixer until the ingredients blend together.
• Now add the sour cream to this and mix well. After this, add in the eggs one at a time and mix after each addition till each egg just blends.
• Set aside 1 cup of this batter. Mix the chocolate in the rest and pour it over the baked crust. Top this with the batter you set aside and swirl it over using a knife.
• Bake this for 40 minutes or till the center is just about set.
• Let this cool and then refrigerate for 4 hours.
• Now serve and enjoy it yourself as well.