Chocolate cookie pizza with raspberries
What you will need:
1 container of chocolate chip cookie dough
1 container of chocolate frosting
2 cups of fresh raspberries
How to make:
1. Heat oven to 180°C.
2. Now take a 12 inch pizza pan and grease with cooking oil.
3. Press the cookie dough in to the pizza pan to form a base.
4. Bake for around 15 seconds until the cookie has a golden brown colour.
5. Let the cookie cool for an hour.
6. Now spread the chocolate frosting over the cookie and arrange the raspberries in a decorative way.
7. Cut in to pizza shaped wedges and serve.