Chocolate, Cookies and Ice Cream Treats
What You Need
• 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
• Orange and purple Halloween sprinkles
• 4 Nabisco® Nilla® Wafer cookies
• 1 teaspoon of shortening
• 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
How to Prepare
• Line a baking sheet with wax paper and place the cookies on top in a single layer.
• Top each cookie with a scoop of ice cream and freeze till it is firm.
• Use a microwave to melt the chocolate and shortening in a microwave-friendly bowl; stir till the mixture is smooth.
• Remove one ice cream topped cookie at a time and dip into the chocolate and sprinkle the sprinkles on top.
• Freeze again until you are ready to serve.