Chocolate Marshmallow Pops
What you will need:
A box of Nature Valley Dark Chocolate Granola Thins
Around 8 oz of Milk chocolate
A pack of mini marshmallows
Lollipop sticks (or drink stirrers)
How to make Marshmallow poppers:
- Start off by linking a baking sheet with some wax paper.
- Now you will need to melt your chocolate. Take a small microwavable bowl and microwave your chocolate with 20 second intervals and keep stirring the chocolate till it has a nice smooth texture.
- Now place the granola thins on the paper and dip your lollipop stick in to the chocolate and then in the middle of the granola thins.
- Place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to harden.
- Slice the marshmallows in half and dip on side of the marshmallows in the chocolate and stick them on to the sides of the granola thins.
- Now dip the whole thing in to the chocolate and make sure all the marshmallows are coated.
- Cover with sprinkles.
- Place in the freezer and serve when chocolate has hardened.