Chocolate Rainbow Truffles
What you'll need
1 x packet milk coffee biscuits
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup desicated coconut
1 x 400g can sweetened condensed milk
100's and 1000's
How to make Chocolate Rainbow Truffles:
1. Process the biscuits to a fine crumb and pour into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the coconut and sifted cocoa powder and mix together.
3. Make a well in the centre and add the condensed milk and mix together until an even consistency is reached.
4. Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes (this is not essential but makes rolling the truffles easier).
5. Place 100's and 1000's in a bowl and proceed to roll the truffle mix into teaspoon sized balls. Roll the truffles in the 100's and 1000's until evenly coated.
6. Store in the refrigerator in an air tight container, enjoy!