Chocolate Reindeer Tarts
What you'll need
1 x pack of pre-made pastry tart cases
1/3 cup cream
200g dark chocolate melts
65g unsalted butter
1 x packet of Jaffas
1 x packet of marshmallows
1 x packet of mini pretzels
How to make Chocolate Reindeer Tarts:
1. Add the Butter, chocolate and cream to a saucepan over very low heat and stir constantly until melted and smooth.
2. Transfer to a clean, dry bowl and place in refrigerator for 20 minutes (no longer or the mixture will set).
3. Fill the tart cases with the chocolate mixture, leaving a small amount to be used for the reindeer's nose.
4. Cut marshmallows in half and place half on each tart for the reindeer's face. Place a small amount of chocolate mixture on the centre of the marshmallow and stick on a jaffa for the reindeer nose.
5. Cut the star shaped mini pretzels to shape and gently position in the tart so as to create antlers.
6. Place in the refrigerator for 25 minutes or until set. Enjoy!