Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cold Coffee
What you will need:
Three-fourth of a cup of coffee beans
Three cups of cold water
Three cups of cinnamon toast crunch cereal
Three cups of whole milk
How to make cinnamon toast crunch cold coffee:
1. Start off by grinding the coffee beans in to a medium fine powder and place it in a small container with the cold water and stir.
2. Refrigerate this for 24 hours.
3. After 24 hours strain this mixture with a mesh trainer and a coffee filter.
4. Bake the cereal in a 300 degrees Fahrenheit oven for 10 minutes and then stir and bake for an additional 5 minutes to toast.
5. Add this cereal to some milk and refrigerate for half an hour.
6. Strain the mixture.
7. In a pitcher stir together the milk and coffee mixture.
8. When serving pour into a glass and top off with whipped cream, ice, caramel sauce and crushed cereal.