Coffee Martini Shots
What you will need:
A cup of dark roasted coffee (Or espresso would be ideal)
3 envelops of gelatine
1/3 cup of vanilla Vodka
1/3 cup of espresso Vodka
1/3 cup of coffee liqueur
A teaspoon of Irish Crème liqueur
A teaspoon of agave nectar
How to make Coffee martini shots:
- You will need some silicone flexible pyramid shaped mold which you will spray lightly with oil and whip clean with a paper towel lightly.
- Now in a saucepan pour in the coffee or espresso and sprinkle in the gelatine. Allow it to soak for a minute or two and start heating over a low heat while stirring till the gelatine is completely dissolved.
- Now remove from the heat and add in the vodka’s and kahlua while still stirring the mixture.
- Add the agave nectar to taste.
- To make a 2 layered jelly shot divide this mixture in two bowls and add 2 table spoon of bailey to one of the bowls.
- Add this mixture to the mold and place it in the refrigerator to set for 5 minutes. To create the angled shape place molds in an angle.
- Once set add the other jelly mixture on top of this one and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the molds and enjoy!