What you’ll need:
1 box Betty Crocker yellow cake mix
1 cup of mashed bananas
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
1/3 cup of water
3 eggs sprinkles in all different shapes and sizes
Chocolate candy melts (Candiquik is a good company to use)
Mini muffin pan
How to make mini banana cupcakes for your cupcake fondue party:
- First off you need to preheat your oven to about 350 degrees.
- Place cupcake liners in a mini muffin pan.
- Mix all the cupcake ingredients mentioned in the list above until the mixture has a smooth texture. (Cake mix, mashed bananas, eggs, oil and water)
- Pour the mixture in to the cupcake liners with the help of a spoon.
- Bake these mini cupcakes for about 10 minutes.
- Once they are properly baked remove from the oven and allow them to cool and remove the liners.
How to set up for your cupcake fondue party:
- If you have a fondue set then that would be perfect if not then you can improvise by using a big ceramic bowl for your candiquik chocolate mixture and wooden skewers for your fondue sticks.
- In small dishes place out your variety of sprinkles (and nuts if you wish).
- Now that your fondue party is all set up enjoy these tasty treats!