Cute Valentine Themed Strawberries
What you will need:
15 large strawberries (washed and dried)
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 teaspoon of coconut oil
Sprinkles (Heart shapes or X’s and O’s)
How to make these valentine themed strawberries:
- Take 2 small microwavable containers and add in half a cup of white chocolate chips to one and dark chocolate chips to the other along with half a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Microwave these chips for 30 seconds and stir. Then place in the microwave again for an additional 30 seconds and stir again till the mixture has a smooth consistency.
- Now dip the dry strawberries diagonally in to the white chocolate mixture so that one half of it is coated.
- Place it on a parchment till dry.
- Now dip the strawberry in the dark chocolate mixture in the same way on the opposite side and again place on the parchment.
- Now sprinkle the sprinkles on your strawberry and store in the fridge for 12 hours and serve.