Delicious Millionaire Pie
What You Need
• ¼ cup of lemon juice
• 1 cup of chopped nuts
• 2 graham cracker pie crusts, 9 inch each
• 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, approx. 400 grams
• Approx. 820 grams of crushed pineapples, drained
• Approx. 310 grams of mandarin oranges, drained
• 1 tub of Cool Whip® Whipped Topping, thawed and approx. 450 grams
How to Prepare
• In a large bowl, mix the lemon juice, condensed milk, pineapples, oranges and nuts.
• Gently mix this mixture into the whipped topping.
• Spoon this mixture into the pie crusts.
• Refrigerate or freeze for 2 hours or the pie is firm.