Devils Cheese Cake Brownie
What you’ll need:
1 box chocolate cake mix
Red food colouring
Cream cheese (1 pack)
How to make a Devils cheese cake brownie:
- Start by preheating your oven to 170c
- Start by mixing in the melted butter, oil, egg and food colouring in to the cake mix. Pour in 2/3 of the mixture in to a greased baking pan.
- To make the cheese cake filling for your devils cheese cake brownie beat the cream cheese in to an egg, sugar and vanilla. Make sure the mixture if nice and fluffy.
- Now pour this cheese cake mixture on top of the brownie mixture you prepare earlier.
- Now after adding a table spoon of water to your remaining 1/3 brownie batter dot on top of the cheese cake layer and swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the cheese cake is set and browning around the edge.
- Cut out in to small squares and serve.