Drunken Strawberry Lemon bars
What you will need:
One pack of lemon supreme dessert bar mix
1 small box of strawberry gelatin dessert
1 cup water
3/4 cup citrus vodka
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
Lemon slices and strawberries (for garnish)
How to make:
1. Prepare the lemon bars as per the directions on the package.
2. Allow the bars to cool completely.
3. Now prepare the gelatin mixture by boiling water and adding the packet of strawberry gelatin to it.
4. Stir in the vodka and fresh lemon juice in to the gelatin mixture and allow it to cool.
5. Now pour this gelatin mixture over the top of the lemon bars and refrigerate for 4 – 5 hours.
6. Cut in to squares and serve with lemon slices and strawberries as garnish.