Easy Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple with vanilla ice cream
What You Need
• 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
• ½ cup of caramel apple dip
• 4 fresh pineapple rings, center core removed and slices should be ½ inch thick
• 4 teaspoons of brown sugar
• 30 ml of rum if desired
How to Prepare
• Preheat your broiler to high heat.
• Line a cookie sheet with foil and place the pineapple rings on the cookie sheet. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the pineapples and broil for 3 minutes or till the sugar melts.
• Now place each one of the pineapple rings on a plate.
• Put the caramel dip and rum in a microwave-friendly bowl and heat it for 15 seconds or till the dip melts.
• Now top each pineapple ring with a dollop of ice cream, drizzle 2 tablespoons of the melted caramel dip on top and sprinkle the cracked black pepper on top (optional).
• Serve this immediately.