Easy to make Mexican enchiladas
What you will need:
Two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Two chicken breasts
Two tablespoons of Old El Paso Taco Seasoning Mix
1 white onion
A can of sliced black olives
Four scallions which should be thinly sliced
Two cans of Old El Paso hot enchilada sauce
Two tablespoons of sour cream
Eight Flour tortillas
Three cups of shredded cheddar cheese
How to make:
1. Preheat oven to 180 Celsius.
2. Using a saucepan add in the oil and place over a medium heat.
3. Season your chicken on both sides and place in the pan and sear both sides till golden brown.
4. Now chop the chicken in to dices.
5. Add finely chopped onions to the pan and sauté till tender and brown.
6. In a bowl add the onions, chopped chicken, 3/4 of the sliced olives, 3/4 of the scallions, three tablespoons of the enchilada sauce and two tablespoons sour cream and toss around till mixed well.
7. Add the enchilada sauce over the bottom of baking dish.
8. Add the chicken mixture in to eight tortillas raps.
9. Rollup and place in the baking dish with the seams facing down.
10. Now pour the remaining sauce over the top of the enchiladas and top off with cheese.
11. Bake for 40 minutes and then garnish with remaining olives, scallions for garnish including the sour cream.