What You Need
1 ½ Cups of fine wheat flour
1 ½ Cups of Castor Sugar
100 Grams of Dark Chocolate
½ Cup of Milk
1 Cup of Chocolate Sauce
2 Tablespoon of Chocolate Chips
4 to 5 Sliced Strawberries
2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
2 Tablespoons of Chopped Walnuts
½ Cup of Butter (for greasing)
How To Prepare
1. Mix the baking soda with the fine wheat flour in a bowl and put it aside when thoroughly mixed.
2. Grease a baking dish with butter and line it with butter paper.
3. Take another bowl and put in the dark chocolate and mix thoroughly till the chocolate melts and forms a smooth mixture with the butter.
4. Put the butter and chocolate mixture in a microwave and heat for a minute.
5. Take a large bowl and put the sugar and vanilla essence into it. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and then add the flour and baking soda mixture into this bowl along with the chopped walnuts.
6. Pour in some water into this bowl to form a thick batter. Pour the batter into the baking dish and microwave the batter for 10 to 12 minutes. In case you are using a cooker, put in a double-boiler method and let the lid of the cooker slightly open.
7. Poke the brownie with a skewer. If they are soft then take then out otherwise heat for a few more minutes.
8. Take the brownie out of the dish and cut it into smaller medium sized brownie pieces. Garnish the them with hot chocolate sauce and sprinkle the chocolate chips on the brownies. Serve with the sliced strawberries.