Fairy Bread Rainbow Cookies
What you’ll need:
A 17.5 oz bag of Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
Food colouring (liquid)
How to make Spirally Rainbow Cookies:
1. To start things off you will begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Divide the cookie dough in to 5 bowls and add all the different colours you wish to have in the cookies to each bowl individually.
3. Now make all the individually coloured dough in the 5 bowls in to grape sized balls.
4. Now combine all of these coloured balled in to one and make a big ball which would be multi-coloured.
5. Roll this multi-coloured ball in to a cylinder around 6 inches long.
6. Now take this cylinder and start rolling the cookie dough in to a coil.
7. Firmly press this coiled shaped of the cookie dough so that the spiral shapes stays and roll the edge of the cookie dough in to your multi-coloured sprinkles.
8. Bake the cookies for 10 minutes and enjoy!