15 chocolate cookies (Oreos)
Four scoops vanilla ice cream (Large)
Two cups of vegetable
1/4th of a cup of strawberry fruit spread
1.5 tablespoons of water
Chocolate fudge sauce
How to make:
1. In a blender add the cookies and pulse till crumbs form.
2. Roll your scoops of ice-cream in the cookie crumbs and then place in the freezer for half an hour.
3. Now place the oil in a small pot and heat over a medium heat.
4. Using a large spoon place ice cream in the hot oil and fry for 5 seconds.
5. Remove quickly and place on a serving dish.
6. To prepare the garnish microwave the strawberry fruit spread and water for half an hour and mix well.
7. Top the ice-cream with this sauce and chocolate fudge sauce.
8. Also add the bananas, whipped cream and sprinkles and serve immediately.