Fruity Cream Cookies
What you will need:
1 box of cake mix
Half a cup of oil
¾ cup of water
Red food colouring
1 box of chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
A stick of butter
2 cups of marshmallow crème
1.5 cups of caster sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Half a cup of fresh blueberries
Half a cup of fresh raspberries
How to make Fruity Cream Cookies:
- Start of by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take a cookie sheet and line if with parchment paper which is sprayed with a bit of cooking oil.
- Now take a large bowl and start beating the cake mix, water, oil, eggs, food colour and instant chocolate pudding with an electronic beater on low until nice and moist.
- Now drop the batter using a cup and drop around ¼ of a cup of the batter on the cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake these for around 15 minutes.
- After removing from the oven let them cool of 15 minutes.
- In another large bowl beat together the butter, marshmallow crème, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer and mix till nice and fluffy.
- Now assemble these cookies. Take one cookie add some of the mixture you made and top that with some fresh blueberries and raspberries and place the second cookie bottom side down.