Fudge Pudding Cake Recipe
What You Need
• ¼ cup of Hershey®’s Cocoa
• ¾ cup of Hershey®’s chocolate syrup
• Approx. 400 grams of sweetened condensed milk
• 1 cup of all-purpose biscuit baking mix
• ¾ cup of hot water
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• Ice cream or whipped topping, if desired
How to Prepare
• Preheat your oven to 190 degrees Celsius
• Mix the biscuit baking mix and the cocoa in a moderately sized bowl. Now mix in the vanilla extract, 1 cup of the sweetened condensed milk and ¼ cup of syrup into this till the ingredients blend.
• Grease an 8 inch square baking pan and spoon the mixture evenly into the pan.
• Mix the rest of the condensed milk, the hot water and the remaining syrup in a small bowl. Pour this with care over the mixture in the baking pan; do not stir or mix it in.
• Bake this for 25 to 30 minutes or till the cake starts to pull away from the sides or the pan and the center of the cake is set.
• Let this rest for 10 minutes and then spoon it into the serving dishes; spoon the pudding from the bottom of the pan to the top.
• Serve this dessert warm with ice cream or whipped topping if you wish.