Glazed Orange Cake
What You Need For the Cake
• 4 eggs
• ¼ cup of vegetable oil
• 1 package (approx. 100 grams) of instant vanilla pudding
• 1 cup of orange soda
• 1 package of supreme cake mix
For the Glaze
• 1 teaspoon of orange extract
• 1 cup of prepared whipped cream cheese icing or vanilla frosting
How to Prepare
• Preheat your oven to 163 degrees Celsius.
To Make the Cake
• Place all the cake ingredients in a mixer bowl and beat for 3 minutes using an electric mixture.
• Spray a non-stick Bundt baking pan with cooking spray and pour the mixture into it.
• Bake this for 38 to 40 minutes or till a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
• Let the cake cool while inside the pan for 15 minutes after which place onto a wire rack so that it cools completely.
To Make the Glaze
• For 10 seconds, heat the orange extract and the icing in a microwave in a microwave-friendly bowl.
• Stir this until it is smooth and drizzle it over the cooled cake.