Grilled Peaches Topped With Berries
What You Need
• 1 cup of fresh blueberries
• 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
• 3 moderately ripe peaches, halved and the pits removed
• 2 tablespoons of butter
• 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
How to Prepare
• Take 3 double thickness of heavy duty foil (12 inch squares) and place 2 peach halves on each one of the foils, with the cut side facing up.
• Top the peaches with the blueberries, brown sugar, lemon juice and butter.
• Fold the foil around the peaches and seal properly.
• Grill the covered peaches over moderate heat for 18 to 20 minutes or till the peaches are tender.
• Open the foils carefully and let the steam escape. Now you can enjoy this excellent dessert!