Grilled Peaches with white chocolate
What You Need
• 4 moderately sized peaches, pitted and halved
• ¼ cup of melted butter
• 1/3 cup of baking white chocolate, chopped
• 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
• 3 tablespoons of chopped pecans
• ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
• Whipped cream, if desired
How to Prepare
• Mix the butter, cinnamon and brown sugar in a small bowl. Add in the peaches, one half at a time, and toss in order to coat the peaches with the mixture. Keep the remaining mixture.
• Using cooking oil, moisten a paper towel and use it to lightly coat a grill rack with the help of long-handled tongs.
• Put the peaches onto the grill; make sure you place the cut side facing down. Now grill these peaches while covered over moderate heat for 5 minutes.
• Now turn the peaches over and fill their centers with the white chocolate. Drizzle the mixture you kept over the peaches and grill while covered for 4 to 5 minutes or till the peaches become tender and start to caramelize.
• Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the peaches and serve with whipped cream if you desire.