Halloween themed punch
What you’ll need:
For the scary hands:
Chewy fruit snacks
For the punch:
1 cup of boiling water
Orange flavoured gelatin
A can of Pineapple juice
4 cups of Apple cider
¼ cup of lemon juice
Bottle of ginger ale
How to make Halloween themed punch:
- In the two gloves place the various coloured chewy fruit snacks and cold water. Tie the ends of the gloves to seal them tightly and freeze them for 4 – 5 hours.
- Now take a big bowl and pour in boiling water over the gelatin till it gets completely dissolved.
- Add in the pineapple juice, apple cider and lemon juice.
- Mix and cover this mixture and store in the refrigerator.
- When about to serve peel off the gloves and add these frozen hands to the punch. Make sure the colourful snacks are visible.
- Now gentle stir in ginger ale to this whole mixture and serve.