What You Need
• 4 medium sized bananas, firm and unpeeled
• 2 tablespoons of honey
• 2 tablespoons of rum
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• Vanilla ice cream
How to Prepare
• Mix the cinnamon, rum and honey in a small bowl. Set this mixture aside.
• Cut the bananas in half; cut through their length. Remember to leave them unpeeled.
• Put the bananas on a grill with the cut side facing down. Cover and grill the bananas for 3 minutes over moderate heat.
• Now brush the mixture prepared earlier over the cut side and place back on the grill. Cover and grill further for 5 to 6 minutes or till the bananas are tender.
• Now peel the bananas and serve immediately with a nice helping of vanilla ice cream.