How to make a chocolate lava mountain cake
What you will need:
1 Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix
1 small pack of caramel ice cream topping
1 small chocolate ice cream topping
How to make:
1. Prepare the brownie mix as described on the box in an 8x8 inch pan.
2. Once baked let the brownie completely cool and then cut it in to 9 equal squares.
3. Now drizzle some caramel sauce in zig-zag patterns on a plate and place a brownie square in the center of the plate.
4. Top off the brownie with some caramel.
5. Cut a second brownie square into smaller cubes and then place them randomly on the full brownie to look like a mountain.
6. Now drizzle some chocolate sauce on top of the heap and let it run down the mountain and pool slightly on the bottom.
7. Add some whipped cream on top.