How to make a mango strawberry pineapple and spinach smoothie
Mango, Strawberry, Pineapple and Spinach Smoothie
Ingredients (For 2 servings)
• 1 cup of diced mango
• 1 cup of diced pineapple
• 1 cup of frozen strawberries (you can substitute this with fresh strawberries and ½ cups of ice)
• 1 banana, sliced or chopped
• 1-2 cups of fresh spinach leaves
• 1/4 cup of water
How to Prepare
• Chop whichever of the ingredients need to be chopped.
• Now add the frozen strawberries first to a blender followed by the diced pineapple then mango, banana and spinach (follow this order). Add water to the blender as well.
• Blend for about 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth with the blender set on high speed. Add more water if necessary, or according to your preferences in case you want the smoothie to be thinner.
• Serve immediately.