How to make a pink raspberry cosmo
For The Raspberry Juice:
Two cups of frozen raspberries
1.5 cups of water
60 millilitres of Raspberry juice
60 millilitres of Raspberry Liqueur
120 millilitres of vodka
Juice from half of a lime
20 millilitres of sugarsyrup
Pink sugar crystals
Raspberries for garnish
How to make:
1. Add the water and raspberries in a saucepan and simmer.
2. Mash them in the saucepan in order to release their juices and then strain this mixture.
3. Coat the rims of your glasses with the pink sugar using the sugar syrup.
4. Fill with ice.
5. In a shaker add the juice, liqueur, vodka and lime juice along with a few ice cubes and shake until cold.
6. Pour in to the glasses and garnish with raspberries.