How to make an amazing chunky guacamole
• 2 ripe Hass avocadoes
• 2 tablespoons of lime juice
• 1/2 cup of diced red onions
• 1 plum tomato
• 1 diced jalapeno
• Salt and pepper, as per preference
• Remove the pit from the avocado by cutting it open and then peel it. Now dice the peeled avocado and add to a moderately-sized mixing bowl. Mash this using the flat side of a fork.
• Now dice the tomato and add it to the mashed avocado along with the lime juice, red onion, jalapeno, salt and pepper. Mix these ingredients thoroughly.
• Spoon into a serving bowl and serve immediately.