How to make awesome strawberry shots
What you will need:
1box of strawberry gelatin dessert
A cup of water
Half a cup of clear rum
1/4th of a cup of Grand Marnier
1/4th of a cup of freshly squeezed lime juice
50 large strawberries
Mini lime wedges (for garnish)
How to make:
1. Combine a small package of strawberry gelatin and 1 cup of water and heat over a stove until the gelatin is dissolved.
2. Now add in ½ a cup of rum, ¼ cup of Grand Marnier and ¼ cup of fresh squeezed lime juice and then set aside.
3. Cut off a tiny bit from the bottoms of the strawberries so that they can stand on a serving tray.
4. Now hollow out the strawberry and fill them with the gelatine mixture and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
5. Before serving rotate the outer edges of the strawberry in sugar and garnish with mini lime wedges.