How to make BBQ bacon chicken bombs
• Three Boneless chicken breasts (Skinless)
• Bacon (One lb)
• BBQ sauce (One cup)
• Brown sugar (Half a cup)
• Some toothpicks
Directions for Preparation
1. First of all take all the chicken breasts and pound them with the help of a mallet.
2. Once the chicken has become thin, cut them into one to two inches wide strips.
3. Now cut the bacon package into half.
4. Take any strip of bacon and then place a chicken strip over it.
5. Roll them together and with the help of a toothpick, secure them.
6. Follow this same process with all the bacon and chicken strips until all of them are used.
7. Now take a cookie sheet and place the rolls over it.
8. Sprinkle some brown sugar over them.
9. Now put some BBQ sauce over them.
10. Cook them at 350 degrees temperature for next 15 to 20 minutes.
11. Now one by one turn the rolls and allow them to cook for next 10 to 15 minutes till cooked properly.
12. Your BBQ chicken bacon bombs are ready. Take them out of the heat and serve hot!