What you’ll need:
A refrigerated pie crust
Hershey's unsweetened chocolate
Sweetened whipped cream
How to make a Choco pie:
- Start off by heating your oven to 230c.
- Now take your pre-made pie crust and using a 9-inch glass pie plate (oven proof). Bake for up to 12 minutes until it is of a light gold colour.
- Cool the pie crust for about 30 minutes.
- Chop up the Hershey’s chocolate in to small chunks.
- Take a saucepan and melt the chocolate over a very low heat.
- Using an electric mixer beat in a small bowl the butter and add in the sugar, melted chocolate and the vanilla until the whole mixture is perfectly blended.
- Add the 4 eggs one at a time and blend on a high speed for 2 minutes. The mixture should be nice and fluffy.
- Pour this mixture in to the cooled baked pie shell.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and garnish with whipped cream and curled chocolate pieces.