What you will need:
Chocolate cake mix
Water, oil and eggs as directed on the cake mix box
Betty Crocker chocolate frosting
Chocolate candy coating
How to make Chocolate Cake Bon Bons:
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Spray some oil on a baking pan and pour the cake mixture in to the pan.
3. Bake for 30 minutes and cool for 15 minutes.
4. In a large bowl crumble up the warm cake and add the frosting and mix well.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
6. On a cookie sheet use a spoon and drop the mixture in the shape of small balls.
7. Freeze for 30 minutes.
8. Microwave the candy coating on high for 2 minutes and stir till smooth.
9. Using a skewer dip balls in to the mixture and place eon an aluminium foil and decorate as desired.